International Conference on
Drug Discovery and Therapy
- 4th, 2010, Dubai, UAE
This unique international conference provides a platform for all pharmaceutical scientists, internists and primary care physicians to discuss and learn about all the important international breakthrough developments on drug discovery and on new therapeutics.
A conference organized by Eureka Science with support of the Higher Colleges of Technology, UAE, it focuses on the interdisciplinary fields of drug discovery, drug therapy and translational medicine.
After the overwhelming success of the first conference
held in Dubai in February 2008 (where 11 Nobel laureates attended),
the second conference will promise to be a much larger event
with over 450 talks delivered and 23 thematic sessions with
poster presentations and an associated commercial exhibition.
Throughout the course of the four day conference,
you will have the opportunity to both network and hear leaders
from the international pharmaceutical, academic and clinical
- Central Nervous System
- Diabetes & Obesity
- Developments in other Therapeutic Areas
- Drug Delivery
- Drug Discovery & Therapy in the Middle East: Challenges
- Enabling Technologies
- Endothelial Dysfunction in Cardiovascular Disease
- Generic Pharmaceuticals: Challenges and Opportunities
- Global Discovery Outsourcing
- Global Roundup of Pharmaceutical Research Capabilities and
- Inflammation and Immunology
- Nanotechnology in Biomedical Research
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- Pulmonary Disorders
- Regulatory Affairs
- Successful Drug Discovery from the Research Lab to the Marketplace
- Translational Biomedical Research
- Women's Health Issues
- Exchange ideas and network with leading pharmaceutical scientists,
clinicians and internists.
- Brings together top international scientists and clinicians presenting the cutting-edge discoveries, research and new therapeutic drugs.
- First ever international conference to span the interdisciplinary fields of pre-clinical and clinical drug discovery and drug therapy.
- First ever international conference to highlight the burgeoning field of Translational Medicine - and the major advances from "bench to bedside" research and practice.
- Exhibitors can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and have increased visibility through branding and networking at the conference.
- Obtain a global roundup of Pharmaceutical research capabilities and opportunities.
- The conference will feature a commercial exhibition and poster sessions.
- Obtain CME accreditation for select attended clinical lectures.
The conference will attract a targeted group of senior international decision makers. Delegates and exhibitors will have a valuable, informative and positive experience.
- CEOs, CROs, senior directors and research associates from
the pharmaceutical industry
- Pharmaceutical scientists
- Medical students (Delegate / Poster Presenter)