Dubai is the region's business and tourism centre which
is connected to all international markets. The city is also
famous as the regional trading hub and gateway to the rest
of the Middle East.
The visitors coming to Dubai can enjoy a whole range of different
experiences. From the beautiful undulating desert sands to
the bustling downtown areas, to parks and gardens, Dubai offers
elements of adventure, contrast, discovery and surprise.
Dubai's central business district is divided into two parts
- Deira on the northern side and Bur Dubai to the south. Each
has its share of fine mosques and busy markets, shopping malls,
hotels and office towers.
As the premier location for tourism and leisure in the Middle
East, Dubai also has a fantastic night life encapsulating
the world's tastes when it comes to restaurants, bars, and
nightclubs. As well as having the leading exhibition venue
in the region, if you want to get away from it all then Dubai
is the perfect place.
- Business Monitor International ranks the UAE as the fourth most politically stable Country in the world.
- Hosts 139 of the fortune 500 including 9 of the top 10.
- Progressive, tolerant and multicultural society.
- Cosmopolitan city with residents representing 185 nationalities.
- More than 75% of UAE population are expatriates.
- The tallest tower in the World 'Burj Khalifa'.
- The biggest mall in the world 'Dubai Mall' covering an area of 12.1 million square feet.
- The world’s largest hospitality and leisure development ‘Bawadi’ will feature 31 hotels with the total of 29, 200 rooms, more than a 100 theaters, and 1500 restaurants.
- Dubai World Central International Airport (JXB)- will be the world’s largest airport with the capacity equal to that of Chicago’s O’ Hare and London’s Heathrow combined.
- Ski Dubai, the first indoor ski slope in the Middle East.
- Jebel Ali Port ranks alongside the Great Wall of China and the Hoover Dam as the only three man-made objects that can be viewed from space.
- The ‘Arabian Canal’ in Dubai will be the world’s longest man-made canal stretching 75 km.
- Dubai's globally acclaimed sports facilities include golf, tennis, water sports, horse riding, dune driving and sand skiing.
- Several ongoing tourism projects are designed to develop Dubai into a luxury destination that rivals any other part of the world. These include The Palms - a trio of palm shaped resort islands, The World - a series of manmade islands laid out in the shape of the world map, an underwater hotel and an underground hotel.